Thursday, November 13, 2014

Brrrrr

Brr!! It is officially flannel sheets and glove season!  And whenever I start running again, it'll be leggings, running gloves, headband, and long sleeves! 


I focused today on abs and glutes. My lower body has felt sluggish since the marathon because I went from running and having that be my main glutes exercise to not running. Hello legging season!!

Glutes:
20 minutes on Stairmaster
Laying leg curl 4x12
Glute kickbacks 3x12
Squats on Bosu Ball 3 holds for :30 seconds
Abductors 3x15
Adductors 3.x15
Single leg deadlifts with dumbbells 3x12
30 Butt Lifts

Abs:
30 vertical leg crunches
20 oblique crunches
:30 sec plank
40 Russian twists
40 bicycles
5 weighted sit ups
:20 sec side plank
:45 sec plank
20 jacknife sit-ups

Have a warm Friday tomorrow!


 

No comments: