Thursday, May 15, 2014

Solid Wednesday workout

Sorry I am writing this a day late, but I left yesterday's workout feeling solid all over!


I started out the workout with 20 minutes on the stairmaster before doing some leg exercises/PT homework, which was a combination of:
Leg presses
Leg curls
Side leg raises with resistance bands
side walks with resistance bands
step ups
bridge holds
clams with resistance bands

Now that my legs felt strong/sore, I moved onto abs:
10 jackknife sit ups
20 Russian twists with dumbbells
10 weighted sit ups
30 crunches
20 weighted oblique crunches
:45 plank
20 hip twists in plank
25 Russian twists with dumbbells
30 vertical leg crunches
10 weighted sit ups
And I didn't feel like being done just yet, so did a quick arm circuit:

After both of us had a solid workout, Caroline and I headed by my mom's store (Crozet Running for those in the area!) and we each left with new shoes! I got a pair of gym shoes that have got to be one of the most comfiest pairs of shoes I've ever tried on. I'm going to go back later to try on shoes for running. Here are my shoes: Pearl Izumi Road NO

No comments: