Thursday, May 8, 2014

New workouts to try!

The assignments have been turned in. The cap has been decorated. Graduation is Saturday!! Woo!


Now that I have no homework and have time to relax in the evenings, I am getting caught up on my blog and do plan to post more! Last night I researched more workouts to try because I was honestly getting a little burnt out of ones I have been doing lately.


After sweating my way to the gym in my car (90 degrees today! yuck!) I tried out this workout that Peanut Butter Fingers posted from her weekend:


5 minute run
20 squat jumps

Four stations (45 secs each, 2x)
1. Sprint 50 yards, jog backwards *I eliminated this because I was not going outside*
2. Jumping lunges
3. Burpees
4. Sit Ups

5 minute run

Core workout (30 sec. each 2x)
Plank
Reverse plank
side left crunch
side left plank
side right crunch
side right plank


And finished with a solid glute workout:




No comments: