Thursday, October 9, 2014

Running to movies

Something I have started to do for long runs is listen to movies I have on my ipod instead of music. I am become rather sick of my music, and I have caught myself looking at my Garmin more or clicking through my music while on my run, getting majorly distracted from focusing on my run. I decided to play a movie that I have seen numerous times before and practically have memorized (ahem, Sex and the City). It actually made the time go by a little faster because I was "watching" the movie in my mind and wasn't focusing on my time, etc.

Only bummer about this is that it drains my ipod battery faster.

But....if you're looking for something different other than music to run to, I recommend movies! 

Almost 16 days until the marathon, ahhh!!


No comments: