Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Nike Half Playlist and Pushup Workout

Hope you all wore your pink and made fetch happen today!

I had my last physical therapy appointment yesterday. For all my Cville area folks, I highly recommend Move Better PT. Great staff and positive results ;)

I meant to post my playlist from the half when I did my race recap, but forgot. Here it is!

Obsession by Sky Ferreiera
Edge of Glory --Glee Cast
 Edge of Glory- Lady Gaga
Firework- Katy Perry
Pompeii - Bastille
Next to Me - Emeli Sande
My Songs Know What You Did.. - Fall Out Boy
Marry The Night --Glee Cast
Let It Go- Frozen Soundtrack
Roar- Katy Perry
No Virgins in Heaven - Madonna & Bruno Mars Mix
Feel This Moment - Pitbull
Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye 
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
I've Had Time of my Life - Glee
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
Old Time Rock & Roll/Danger Zone - Glee
Rain Over Me - Pitbull
So Emotional - Whitney Houston
Stop! In The Name of Love - Glee Cast
Wake Me Up - Avicii
50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train
Only Girl in the World - Rihanna
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Bulletproof - La Roux 
Can't Be Tamed - Miley Cyrus
Can't Make You Love Me - Britney Spear
Cry For You - September
The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes
How Will I know - Whitney Houston
Like A Prayer - Glee Cast
New Divide - Linkin Park
A Little Party Never Killed Nobody -Great Gatsby soundtrack
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Survivor/I will Survive - Glee Cast
Take On Me - A-Ha
Total Eclipse of the Heart - Nicki French
Oh Happy Day - The Edwin Hawkins

Workout
I started out today's workout with a 30 minute warm up on the elliptical while enjoying a Sex& the City marathon on E! After finishing with that, I went into the aerobics room to do a nice long ab workout.


         Followed with an arm workout that left me with a love-hate relationship with push ups....
 I
I didn't feel like leaving the gym just yet so decided to work out the glutes a bit (gotta continue to strengthen my weak butt haha)

After all of this rain for the past 3 days, I am ready for some sunshine!

No comments: