Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tis The Season

Greetings! I have been getting in some great workouts over the past week, but with all the Christmas hustle and bustle, I have completely forgotten to post them on here. Tonight is my family's big Christmas party, so I am quickly posting the workouts before getting back to finish things up for tonight!

This one has already been done several times this holiday season. Clearly you can do it not just in the Christmas season, but the festive look of the workout makes it perfect for Christmas! 

A new favorite that I really felt in my hamstrings and thighs (hello deadlifts, squats and wall sits!).I complete this 2x through. 

And with all those yummy holiday treats, you can't forget the abs! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday surrounded by loved ones :) 

No comments: