Monday, February 16, 2015

Hello!

Let's see how long I can update this before I go through a period of not posting! 

I would review all the workouts and updates from who knows when the last time I posted, but I'm starting fresh over with today!

No school means getting up when I want and going to the gym first thing. I was still a bit sore from BodyPump on Saturday (I didn't go for 2 weeks and boy did I miss it!), but with the chance of snow (*snow dance*) tonight, I wanted to get in a really good workout today. 

The aerobics room was empty so I took advantage of doing a full body strength workout with free weights. New workout to try too!


After finishing up and still having some time before I wanted to leave, I just moved around various machines to get in extra leg work and ab work. 

Now to await for this snow...I'll believe it when I see it! Winter has been a tease so far! 

No comments: