Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Burning Body and Wantable Box!

Greetings!

Not much to post about today's work, did 3 miles on the treadmill and some abs. Yesterday's workout is the one to share because it was a full body, sweating, good workout. I'm a fan of workouts that are long and change up different workouts with different reps.

I also want to talk about an exciting package I got in the mail today, my first Wantable box! I discovered Wantable through Pinterest and instantly liked how it is exactly like Stitchfix (for those of you who have jumped on the Stitchfix team) but for accessories, jewelry, intimates, or fitness! You give them your measurements and range what you hate, like, or love with various workout apparel. You pay a $20 monthly membership which also comes out of the price of any item(s) you select. 5 pieces are mailed to you and you have 5 days to return. If you keep 3-4 pieces, you get 20% off the total price and if you keep all 5, you get 30% off!
My box consisted of 2 long sleeve tops with hoods, a tank top, a tank top with built in bra, and a sports bra. They were SO SOFT!!! I knew I was going to return one of the tank tops because I had one exactly like it already and one of the long sleeve tops because it was tye dye which I'm not really a fan of. I ended up just keeping the sports bra (which I am in need of anyways) due to budget reasons. I requested more bottoms for my next box which I can't wait to get!
www.wantable.com if you want to see more!

No comments: