Monday, March 2, 2015

Wireless earbuds!

Got my wireless earbuds over the weekend and I was eager to finally try them out today!  

The earbuds will need some adjusting, which luckily they came with 3 different ear adjustments.
I took off on a 5 mile snowy/icy/muddy/puddles run. At the beginning, I felt that the wind was blowing through my earbuds and I could barely hear the music. BUT by the end of my run, I wasn't noticing if the wind was bothering me and realized how much more freedom my arms had without those iPod headphone wires. 

So overall review...easy to set up and connect to my iPod, got for a great deal on Amazon, good volume, and easy to turn on and off. I'm going to play around with the ear adjustments because i found myself playing with them throughout the run. I also want to see if I can adjust the band between the ear pieces to tighten up a bit. 

1 comment:

Wireless Earbuds said...

I took off on a 5 mile snowy/icy/muddy/puddles run. At the beginning, I felt that the wind was blowing through my earbuds and I could barely ... wwirelessearbuds.blogspot.com