Friday, August 22, 2014

New mileage tomorrow

Tomorrow morning I am going to run 15 miles. That is the most I've ever run before. I'm a bit anxious, mainly because I'm hoping my ipod holds up for the whole run (it's been dying quicker lately) and I have enough water (when I ran 12 last week, I ran out around mile 8...not good). I'm thinking of driving before I run to the half way mark and leaving a water bottle there. I'm going to route my run in a bit so I can figure out the halfway point. Wish me luck!



My workout today was basic, but a good way to start out my Friday. I actually got to the gym around 6:45 (whhhhaattt??) and was surprised to see the gym pretty dead. Isn't NOVA suppose to have people up super early?! Anyways, started out on the elliptical for about 30 minutes before a round of abs and arms. I didn't focus on legs at all because duh, the mileage I'll be putting in tomorrow. 

The rest of the day I spent working in my classroom (a lot more work goes into preparing the room than I realized) and then drove down to Fredericksburg to see my family as Caroline moved back to college! Even though it's only been a week & half since I saw them, it was still nice to see them and go out to dinner :)  

Have a good night! 

No comments: