Friday, August 1, 2014

Hello Weekend!!

Monday seems like forever ago and I am so excited it is finally the weekend! One of my good friends from high school got last minute tickets to see Rascal Flatts so her, Tori, and I are going to see them tomorrow! This will be my 4th time seeing them and after not seeing them since 2009, I am looking forward to a good summer concert (which they always put on!). I've been looking for a opportunity to dust off my cowboy boots ;)

After babysitting today, I was looking forward to a chill day at the gym. Friday afternoons seem to be dead at my local gym which I like because it sorta feels like your own gym. Caroline was there at the same time which was nice to have a gym partner. I did an easy 30 minutes on the elliptical before doing this Weekend Circuit Workout 3x through:

Afterwards, I did some nice leg stretching (I feel like all I've really done this week is run and jump on a trampoline) and then took some major advantage of Target on getting classroom supplies! Tax-Free Weekend people, just a reminder! 

No comments: