Friday, August 29, 2014

Full Body workout

Happy Friday!! I am finally getting to sit down and get back on this! This past week I have been at school getting ready for this year (ahhh) and am just exhausted after I get home. My workouts have been 'eh' all week, but today's workout was exactly what I needed going into the weekend. In between cardio rounds, I did exercises starting with the legs and worked my way up.

15 minutes on the stairmaster 
3x15 abductor
3x15 adductor
3x25 leg press 
3x15 leg extension
lunges around the aerobic room
2x25 single leg deadlifts 
15 minutes on the bike
10 jackknife sit-ups
20 Russian Twists
10 weighted sit ups
30 crunches
:45 plank
20 hip twists in plank
30 vertical leg crunches
10 weighted sit ups
15 minutes on elliptical 
3x15 weighted tricep dips 
3x20 lat pulldown
3x20 bicep curls
3x12 front raises 
3x15 rows with bar 

That 15 mile Run.......

Remember last week when I mentioned I had to run 15 miles on Saturday? That didn't happen. I had to stop after 10 (all of which was run in POURING RAIN) because my IT Band was realllllyyyy hurting. I ended up walking a mile back to Ben's (so really I ran 10 and walked 1). I was pretty disappointed because I really wanted to reach new mileage and also worried me because if my It Band hurts around mile 8, training the rest of the time is going to be brutal. This weekend is back down to 12 miles. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me that my IT band gets stronger and doesn't hurt anymore!  

No comments: