Friday, June 26, 2015

Fantastic Friday!

Happy Friday ya'll!!
 
I am super excited for tonight because I am going to see (and dance...and singalong) to The Legwarmers Concert, an 80s tribute band. Although I'm not an 80s child, I love 80s music!


Today's workout was a mixture of things. I was at the gym at a time where the pre-work rush was gone and no classes were going on yet so the gym was pretty dead and the aerobic room was available, aka my favorite gym time!
20 minutes on the elliptical before doing a Peanut Butter Finger's Weekend Circuit:
 
 
Finished up with some abs:
10 jackknife situps
20 Russian twists with dumbbells
10 weighted sit ups
30 crunches
20 oblique crunches
:45 plank
20 hip twists in plank
25 Russian twists with dumbbells
30 vertical leg crunches
10 weighted sit ups

No comments: