Thursday, June 4, 2015

Legs for Days and another Half

Oh this girl is ready for summer and sun.....yes, I am contacting Olaf. But seriously, so ready to summer time. This teacher is ready for a break!
 
I did an arms and ab circuit Tuesday, but have been fighting this cough and forgot to post. And then forgot again when I was home sick yesterday. It was a good one and I will have to post it soon!
 
Today though, I was back to focus on legs and I am feeling it now! I started out with 20 minutes on the Stairmaster (where I had the pleasure of being next to a guy who I don't think had showered in a few days. Lovely).
 
Disregard the title of this workout. I am in no way trying to drop a pants size haha.
 
I held a dumbbell for all but the high knees and wall sits (what I replaced butt kickers with).
If you're wondering what a split squat is, here is a video of it. I had to look it up myself.
 
I finished out with an ab workout (while my stomach was rumbling for dinner) of
40 crunches
5 weighted sit ups
20 scissors
30 bicycles
:25 sec plank
:20 sec side plank each side
30 Russian twists
20 vertical leg crunches
15 jackknife situps
:40 sec plank
 
And for now. I will continue to finish fighting off this cough (that now only shows its presence at night. Seriously?!) and get excited for a girls weekend with my best friends! :)
 
Oh and in racing news....
 
Signed up for the Richmond Half in November. One of my good friends is doing her first half with them so I'm excited to do a race with her (and be there for her first half) as well as I have heard great things about this race! And according to the logo, it's the friendliest! ;)
 

No comments: