Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lots of sweating today!

By the end of today, I probably looked and smelled like I had already been to the gym. This morning was field day at my school and although I wasn't participating in the activities like the kids were, I still worked up a little sweat standing out in the sun and moving around with my kids.....and then I got to the gym and sweated more!
 
15 minutes on the stairmaster (which always gets me sweating the most!) and then did a Body Burning Workout:
 I eliminated the standing one leg toe-touch crunch (still trying to get the understanding of this) and the snow boarder jumps.
 
With my Summer Break now 2 days away, I have created a Summer Fitness Bucket/To Do List  that I hope to accomplish:
1) Take advantage of different classes at my gym during the day
2) Get in a swimming workout at least once a week (the pool I will be doing swim lessons at doesn't have a lap lane so I may have to find other options)
3) Start my September half marathon training
4) Do a fun 5k with friends (Color Run, Twilight Run, etc)
5) Increase or maintain my current run time
6) Actually get back to updating this blog more! ;)

No comments: