Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Blues = good workout

After a much enjoyed conference week last week, I was semi dreading waking up this morning to go back to babysitting this week (especially when I didn't get the best of sleep last week and last night). After a long day of "kid watching", I was ready to burn off some energy and sweat at the gym!

Started off with 25 minutes on the stationary bike (starting to become my new favorite over elliptical) before deciding on an arm and ab routine.
 I haven't done an arm work out since Thursday night, but for some reason, my arms (mainly shoulders) were screaming at the end of this. I did do crab walking soccer today with the kids......

 
One day down, 2 more days of kidwatching and one day closer to seeing my mom & Caroline on Friday! :D

No comments: