Monday, December 30, 2013

Early evening run

Happy last 25 hours of 2013!

I am down at Liberty (again) for another intensive course and am fortunate to be staying with good friend & sorority sister, Meghan :) 

I looked up Liberty gym' hours for this week and was a bit disappointed to see that it was closed until Thursday! Glad I checked while I was packing so I could pack running clothes. 

After class got out at 4:30, I hurried back to Meghan's place and quickly changed into my running gear. I never run in the dark for safety purposes but I was able to get in 2.5 miles before I came in cause it was too dark for my personal preferences . Meghan's neighborhood and streets were very well lit though!

I plan on running tomorrow after class or perhaps just doing one of my home workouts at her place. No NYE plans since I'm here and Ben has to work but champagne and watching the ball drop will be happening! :)

No comments: