Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cheers to 2013!

As 2013 comes to an end, I want to look back on the Fitness aspect of this past year:
  • Ran my first half marathon at Disney World in February with good friend Hannah...Disney knows how to do races for sure! So memorable and magical! Fireworks to start off the evening!


  • Fit For a Princess blog  started in March!
  • Did my 3rd Color Run in April with Caroline, Tori,, Jessie, and Kellie...seriously, best race to do with friends :)
 

  • Ran a 10k in May....thumbs down. Rainy, disorganized, blah. But I got a medal out of it!

  • Ran my 2nd half marathon in September and got a PR! :)

  • Started helping out with Girls on the Run in September and those girls brought some smiles and laughs to my face a few times a week :)
Until next year, cheers everyone! :) Thanks to all you have followed my blog, please keep it up!

No comments: