Monday, December 23, 2013

Where have I been??

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

I have not posted in over a week but Fit for a Princess is ready to repost! I had planned to post last week when I was at Liberty for an intensive class BUT never got a chance to work out!! I only worked out once and that was because I woke up at 5:30 to work out before class. This class had so much outside work, by the time I was done, the gym was closed :( Augh! I felt so out of my loop, and with how stressful that class was, a workout afterwards would've been nice.

When I got home last Friday, I headed straight to the gym! I did about an 1 & 1/2 hour workout of cardio, abs, arms, legs, pretty much everything! It felt great to workout, especially since I had sat on my butt the past week and the only active thing I had done was walk.

Saturday -- Bridesmaid dress shopping for my sorority sister Sara's wedding and catching up with her and another sorority sister Maryanne before Sara's engagement party that evening! Sara's wedding is French/Marie Antoinette theme and our dresses will definitely fit for it!

Sunday -- Ben and I spent the day doing Christmas shopping and movie date to see the Hobbit 2. It was nice, relaxing day spent doing whatever with him :)

Today, after Ben left, I headed to the gym. I started out with 20 minutes on elliptical then did a Butt Set that looked like this:
50 squats on Smith Machine
50 deadlifts per leg
50 donkey kicks with dumbbell
50 fire hydrants with dumbbell 
50 lunges

After, I did Lower Ab Attack. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful few days spent with family and loved ones!

No comments: