Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Got 30 minutes? Quick and sweaty workouts!

Yesterday and today I have been crunched for time to get in a workout, but these two workouts were perfect for still getting a sweat on when you have 30 minutes or less. On a side note, less than 2 days left of school! Wowzers!

Yesterday's workout.....

I didn't get to the gym till 6:30 after a day of work and then coaching. My body was exhausted and my stomach s growling because it was the usual time I would be eating dinner. I knew I wouldn't be there long and didn't want to spend half of the time thinking of stuff to do. Cue the 30 Minute BootCampWorkout:


Today's workout is one of my all-time favorites, Treadmill Circuit. Again, another 30 minute workout that always leaves me extra sweaty. 


Side note....with the temperatures raising (more like boiling), please be careful if you choose to run outside! My personal opinion is never running anything hotter than low 80s, and even then I keep it short distance. If you do run outside, be smart in what you wear and drink water!!! Run in the early morning, not in the mid day when the sun is at the highest.
http://www.active.com/health/articles/how-to-avoid-the-dangers-of-running-in-the-heat 

No comments: