Thursday, June 12, 2014

"School's out....

for summer!!!"

I must've heard this song at least 5 times today at school. Now I can't get it out of my head.

As for my gym routine post last day of school, I started out with 20 minutes on the Stairmaster. I then went through some old workouts I haven't done in awhile and found this circuit. I was really feeling it in my hamstrings from yesterday's workout and then the Stairmaster.
*If you don't have access to kettleballs, dumbbells work as well.


I had some little time left before I left for coaching so did a quick Arm Workout set. I was kinda surprised on how tired my arms felt when I feel like I haven't done much with them lately. 

Morning practices begin in the morning which I like so much better than afternoon because of the heat! It'll feel much nicer standing out from 8-11 rather than from 4:30-6:30, less sweating thank god. Night ya'll!

No comments: