Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It's feeling a bit like Summer...

Yesterday after laying out by the pool, I went home and had lunch, then went by the library to checkout some books. This all reminded me of my summers as a little girl when my mom would have me to do the library's summer reading program (when I would read x amount of books and get excited over a new book marker haha). I have already read one book last night (The Smart One by Jennifer Close) curled up in my bed.



Today started out with 3 hours of coaching (where it was already 90 by 11am) and then a good hour in the gym. I started out with 30 minutes on the elliptical and then did this circuit workout for the rest of the time. My body temperature felt really high so I took advantage of going slow on the elliptical to cool back down.

New healthy snack! I found this online and decided to make it as a post-workout snack and it was quite yummy! My mom added bananas to hers. A peanut butter-fruit-chocolate chip wrap! 


No comments: