Monday, June 2, 2014

Some dancing before legs & abs

Another wedding in my book! It was a great weekend full of love, catching up and DANCING! 
Congrats again Sara & Logan!



The one thing that is a bummer about weddings is the Monday that comes after them when reality hit. Ugh. Wish I could've slept in longer then hit the gym without that thing called work in between.


Speaking of the gym, after not working out since Wednesday (though I totally considering dancing a workout!), it felt nice to get back to the gym today to hit some areas. I warmed up on the elliptical before doing the following leg exercises:



Leg press (3x15)
Leg extension (3x15)
Calf raises (3x20)
Lunges (3x20)
Step-ups (3x15 each leg)
Leg raises with resistance band (3x20)

After a few days of drinking and fine eating, I had to eat my middle section! I hadn't done this Super Sweaty Abs in a loonngg time, and it hit the spot!




No comments: