Wednesday, August 12, 2015

300 Abs

I wasn't sure if I'd get to the gym today because I had fun plans with friends, but when I got back to the house around 4, I didn't feel like just sitting around, so I changed into gym clothes and headed off.
 
I decided to put some focus on cardio after my past few runs I have been feeling winded sooner than what I used to so did 30 minutes on the elliptical. I used to do a ton of cardio (mainly elliptical time), but started laying off of it when I started getting bored/more in weights and other gym items.
 
After the elliptical, I tried out a new abs routine. Gotta make sure my abs are ready for some lake fun this weekend ;)
 

I rolled a ton after the abs. I have a 8 miler planned for Friday and want my legs feeling fresh and ready to run, especially after how I've been feeling my past runs!

No comments: