Monday, August 10, 2015

Long run recap and today's workout

Happy Monday everyone!
 
Saturday was a 7 mile run as part of my Diva Half training. It was a great morning for a run temperature wise, but my body could not get into it for some reason. It really wasn't until mile 4.5 that I felt a groove....sorta. Seeing that my mileage is only going up from here, my mind and body has better get back into the running mode. Maybe I need to start looking for new routes to try out? Something to get more amped up for another half training!
 
 
Today's workout was a good one. I slept in (yay for a free week of nothing planned), found some new workout circuits to try and was ready to go!
 
I did a quick 15 minutes on the elliptical to get my heart going before heading to the free weights section for an upper body workout.
 
Followed by a glute workout....
 
Got a 3 mile run planned for tomorrow. Suppose to rain all day so either I'll be doing a rainy run or heading indoors for a dreadmill!
 

No comments: