Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Break is over?!

Back to the work grind I go tomorrow! This break has been wonderful, but now I'm stuck in the mode of being totally relaxed. Might want to remember to set my alarm for tomorrow.....6am. Ugh.


Today's workout focused primarily on legs and glutes. I haven't run at all since last Monday and am going to the doctor Tuesday....however....I did try and see how the IT band would be today doing a 1 mile run on the treadmill. I did go at a slower pace than usual, but it felt fine (though it was torture being next to a window and see how nice it was outside and I was running inside!)

The rest of the leg/glute workout looked like this:
Step-ups with weights (3x20 each leg)
Squats on the smith machine (3x15)
Leg curls (3x15)
Side leg lifts with resistance bands
Leg kickbacks with weights (3x20)
fire hydrants with weights (3x20)

I finished with a quick set of abs and some good ole foam rolling. 

Have a good Monday everyone! 

No comments: