Thursday, July 10, 2014

Run, Butts and a snack idea!

My day started out with this awesome selfie, my swim team is pretty awesome.

After practice I did my 4 mile run for my MCM training. I ended up running around in circles in a neighborhood, but was on a time limit before babysitting so I didn't want to waste time driving somewhere. This weekend is a 3 mile run (Saturday) and a 5 mile run (Sunday). I won't get into my long runs until August and unknown territory (mileage I've never done before) in September! ah!

I had an awesome butt workout yesterday that I really felt today when I bent down to pick up kickboards at practice! 

I tried a new snack idea today that a coach told me about and I was pretty impressed by it...Zucchini nachos! Slice up a zucchini, cook for a bit (I did 2 1/2 mins in the microwave), sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on it, cook for more to melt the cheese and enjoy!


No comments: