Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Leg Day + Greek Tortellini Salad

Happy USA Soccer Match Day!

I haven't gotten to see any of the exciting US games this World Cup, but am watching the game now! Now I won't feel as much as out of the loop with what people are talking about. Just hope I don't jinx it! 

I decided to do a Leg Focus day at the gym. 

3x20 leg press
3x15 leg extension
3x15 leg curl
3x25 calf raise with weights
3x20 single leg deadlifts with dumbbell
3x20 single leg step ups
3x10 squats on bosu ball
3x25 leg lifts on side with resistance band
3x20 clams
3 :30 sec butt lift holds

Lunch...Oh I was so excited about getting home to have lunch today after making it last night! I found a recipe for Greek Tortellini Salad and made it last night and have had it in the fridge. It was worth the wait, so delicious! I've attached the link to the website with the recipe :) With the 4th of July approaching, I reccomend it for any party or BBQ you may be going to!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/greek-tortellini-salad.html   


No comments: