Thursday, January 1, 2015

First workout of 2015!

Happy New Year!
Ben and I stayed in last night and had our own party of 2 (well 4 if you counted the dogs) and enjoyed a few glasses of champagne....or bottles....and watching the NYE specials. We stayed up much later than expected and when the alarm went off this morning to take the dogs out, we were moving a bit slow. And out of it. 

I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the gym today (going back to bed seemed more appealing), but figured I should take advantage of break and go in the morning rather than after work/at night. I was surprised to see how dead the gym was at 10:30 (everyone else was probably still sleeping) ....I guess all the New Year Resolution people will be making their way in soon ;)

I did a nice and easy warm up on the elliptical for about 20 minutes then decided to take advantage of an empty studio room for a circuit workout. 


After having lots of champagne last night plus not a lot of sleep, it was easy to say this workout was a bit harder than I expected :-P

I hope everyone had a fun night! 

No comments: