Sunday, October 27, 2013

Biceps, triceps, shoulders, and abs!

Happy Football Sunday!
Currently writing this while watching the Redskins-Broncos game with Ben and his family. I have a 3 day weekend so I get the joy with staying an extra day rather than leaving at this time! Happy happy :)
 
Onto yesterday's workout....
 
The ball of my foot was still bothering me, though not as much. I went out and bought some insoles to put in my shoes to help until I get new ones. I tried them out when we got to the gym by hopping on the treadmill to do a 1 mile run. Well the ball of my foot was fine, but the arch of my foot was then hurting! I think I had the insoles in wrong, so I'll do some re-adjusting and hope that helps!
 
After the run, I went to the mat area and grabbed some free weights to do the following. For the arms, I did 3 sets of 12 in each superset.
I am really feeling my triceps today!
 
(____) of the day:
Motivation of the day: Those who ran the Marine Corps Marathon in DC! My mom ran it in the 1990s and although I have said I wouldn't run a marathon, I was a bit obsessive over the MCM this morning by checking tweets and watching videos. Maybe some day......
 

No comments: