Monday, October 7, 2013

Mondays' Burnin Legs & Abs!

 

This past weekend, I got to experience the love and fun of Ben's older sister, Cary, at her wedding! Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. Trencher!


I was able to go for a run around Ben's neighborhood Friday morning before we left for DC and it felt great, especially since it was still cool out! And of course, Saturday evening, I tore up the dance floor in heels...my poor feet were screaming the next day.

Today's workout:

Seriously, rainy Mondays are the worst.

After GOTR, I went to ACAC Downtown to do a workout. I was starting to get hungry since I had lunch almost 5 hours earlier so I didn't want to push myself too much. I did 20 minutes on the stairmaster before doing the following:
10 push ups
50 sumo squats
50 bridges
10 push ups
50 squats
50 lunges
10 push ups
50 side plank hip lifts (25 each side)
50 side crunches (25 each side)
10 push ups
50 squat jumps
50 crunches on exercise ball
50 jumping jacks
50 bicycles
10 push ups
50 seconds planks
 


No comments: