Thursday, October 17, 2013

I don't sweat, I sparkle!

Title courtesy of what my tank said today :)
 

After driving to and from Richmond this afternoon to take a test, I was more than ready to get out of the car and work out! I started out on the elliptical to wake myself up before doing a butt and ab routine. I was really feeling my workout from yesterday while on the elliptical, but it was a good burn!

The butt routine is one that I have done before and posted quite often,  but it's my favorite because it's a good mix up of butt exercises (plus, you could do outside of the gym if you needed!)
 
My ab workout consisted of following:
30 Russian twists with weight
10 sit ups
:30 plank
20 vertical leg crunches
:20 plank
10 jackknifes
40 oblique crunches
:15 side plank each
30 crunches
:40 plank
 
I do this one straight through without resting!
 
Question: What exercise(s) would you guys like to see more of?
I try to switch up my workouts but realize I do more of some workouts than others. Everyone's body is different of course so something I want to work on, you may not want to! BUT if there is something you'd like to see/try, let me know! :)


No comments: