Monday, October 21, 2013

Recap of weekend and today's workout

Happy Manic Monday everyone!

I was up at Ben's this past weekend where we had a fun time Saturday night hanging out with his sister and her husband, whom introduced me to Pho! If you haven't tried this yummy Vietnamese noodle soup, I suggest you do! It was the perfect dinner to a cool, dreary Saturday night.


Earlier that day, Ben and I headed to his gym for a quick workout. After doing a 20 minute warm up on the elliptical (my body was tired and that was a good way to wake it up!), I did the follow workout with free weights:
Arms:
40 dumbbell bicep curls
10 push ups
10 triangle pushups
1.5 minute chest press pulse
10 tricep dips

Butt:
50 squats
2 minute wall sit
50 donkey kicks (each side)
50 donkey leg raises ( each side)
50 single leg half bridge pulses (each side)
50 single leg bridge circles (each side)
100 swim kicks

Outer Thighs:
60 dumbbell side lunges
30 dumbbell standing outer thigh lifts
50 lying outer thigh lifts
50 walking lunges

Abs:
30 Russian Twists
10 sit ups
:30 plank
20 vertical leg crunches
:20 plank
10 jackknife sit ups
:15 side plank (each side)
30 crunches
:40 plank

Today's workout
When I got to the gym this afternoon, I was in a great mood after a wonderful Girls On The Run practice. So proud of my girls who are working so hard and most of the girls reached their daily goal today, yay!
Today's workout consisted of a Total Body Circuit Workout 3 times through:
 
(_____) of the Day:
Song of the Day: Go the Distance from Hercules!
 









 


No comments: