Sunday, January 19, 2014

A day in the life of....

9am - wake up after a good night sleep minus feeling like I got hit by a snot truck. ugh.

10am - Breakfast of pillsbury grand biscuits. With butter and cinnamon. Yum.

11am - Bundled up for a run, hoping that I don't suffocate from mucus.

11:45am - Return from run feeling wonderful and being able to breathe! Guess the cure to clearing my sinuses is going for a run!

12:30pm - Get text from college roommate Kellie about a Beauty & Beast shirt at Target. Cue me getting ready quickly to head over!

1:00pm - Get shirt from Target, last one in size S! Success!

1:15pm - Pick up some Starbucks for me and Ben.
1:16pm- Spill my drink on my pants getting in car. Now have Chai Tea Latte smelling leggings.

Rest of Sunday is spent watching football ( My picks are Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks!) and enjoying getting to spend 1 more day up with Ben :)


No comments: