Monday, January 27, 2014

Make it a double!

Today was the first day I've used my alarm clock in 10 days! I felt like a zombie at 6am and very out of it....clearly almost a week off from school made me forget basic things I do for work....like wear a watch. 

Minus a very cold 2 mile run Saturday at Ben's (which was more like an African dance avoiding ice), I haven't worked out since Thursday. 

I started out with 20 minutes on a high resistance on the elliptical (while enjoying the Boy Meets World episode of Cory and Topanga planning their wedding).

I then did an ab set and decided to double the amount for each, looking like this:
20 Jacknife sit ups
50 Russian Twists with dumbbells
20 sit ups
60 crunches
40 weighted oblique crunches
1 minute plank
40 hip twists in plank
50 Russian twists with dumbbells
60 vertical leg crunches

Finishing with an Upper Body Workout (I plan on going to a Body Pump class Wednesday where I know my arms will be killed) and repeated each group twice. 


No comments: