Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekend Recap

A new race has been added to the calendar! On Feburary 22nd, my best friend Tori and I will be competing in a mud run!! The obstacles include tire pit, balance beam, scale the wall, hay bale climb, log challenge, swamp challenge, tunnel crawl, a mystery obstacle and of course mud!! I'm glad I'll be doing this with a friend for sure!

Yesterday, Ben and I enjoyed a a beast breakfast by Caroline...pancakes and blueberry cinnamon brown sugar muffins?! Oh my! After stuffing our bellies, he and I spent the afternoon roaming around Barnes & Noble. Such a great thing to do on a rainy day :) He and I walked away with books! After a late lunch at Chipotle, we can home, watched football and read. I finished one of my books I got, Sarah's Key! I highly reccomend! But have your tissues available!

Today after Ben left and saying goodbye to Caroline as she heads back to UMW, I put on some running gear to go for a run. It was so nice to see the sun after the past few gross days! I planned on going on a 3-4 mile run, but was not prepared for the wind! Ahh! I almost turned back around mile 1 because the wind was brutual, but I pushed through it and ended up running 3. Talk about resistance! After that,  I went to the gym for a quick 15 minute visit to do abs.

For whatever reason, the workout isn't uploading so here is the link!
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277815870737293310/

                                                    Now to enjoy a night of the Golden Globes!

No comments: