Thursday, August 1, 2013

Arm pyramid and ab Xfit

Good evening greeters!

The past 24 hours have been a whirlwind thanks to my car breaking down on my way back from Ben's yesterday. So instead of waking up and getting in a morning run, my dad and i spent it driving back to the shop where I had to leave my car to pick it back up...almost an hour and a half away. So after a 3 hour round trip, I was ready to work out!

I ran 4 miles for my training schedule  which felt more I was running through soup because at 2, it became very humid out, wishing I could've been able to go run this morning when it was cooler!

I wanted to do abs and arms after my run today and did the following ab set first, then arms:



I was pretty tired after this but didn't feel quite ready to throw in the towel so decided to do 50 squats on the squat machine with 25 lbs. I didn't want too much pressure on my legs before my 8 mile run Saturday.

No comments: