Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bikini season isn't over yet....

Happy 1st day of fall!
 
Even though today is the first day of fall, bikini season isn't over quite just yet! This weekend is my best friend Tori's bachelorette party and we are heading to VA Beach for what should be a fun weekend! The weather is suppose to be perfect this weekend, highs in the upper 70s and sunny. Perfect for sitting out on the beach talking with the girls. Though I'm not sure if I plan on getting in the water, I still plan on packing a suit!
(Tori, in white, with the bridal party at her shower!)
 
 
I started out with 20 minutes on the stairmaster, then did a mile incline walk on the treadmill (this only happened cause I wanted to watch the end of the Redskins game) before moving onto the smith machine for 50 squats (5 reps of 10).
 
Afterwards, I moved to the aerobic room and did the following Butt workout:

I then did the following ab wokout to complete my day:
30 Russian Twists
10 sit ups
:30 second plank
20 vertical leg crunches
:20 second plank
10 jack-knife sit ups
40 oblique crunches
:15 second side plank (each side)
30 crunches
:40 second plank
 
 
 

No comments: