Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Power Gym workout

Good evening readers!

This morning's workout was a great way to start a Sunday. As a quote that I have seen numerous times, "Workout in the morning before your mind decides to do something else".

I started out by doing 20 minutes on the Stairmaster  followed by 50 squats on the Smith machine  before doing this Power Gym workout that I found via Instagram (Workouts_Daily):

 
Warm Up
10 sit ups
10 supermans
10 arm circles
10 leg swings
10 deadlifts to overhead press
repeat two times
 
Workout
10 deadlifts to overhead press
15 pushups (*it said with medicine ball which I failed tremendously at...if you can do it, more power to ya!)
20 sit ups
10 walking lunges with dumbbell
15 trx rows (*see below for what a TRX is...it may be my new favorite equipment)
20 burpees
repeat three times
 
25 reverse crunches
10 side lying leg lifts
Repeat two times
 
 
5 days, 13 hours and 2 minutes until my half!
 



No comments: