Thursday, September 12, 2013

Packing for Diva!

As I am typing this, I am currently watching Friday Night Lights (nothing like a high school drama football series to get you motivated, right?!) and packing for the half! According to my countdown, it is 1 day, 11 hours and 9 minutes away!

It is suppose to be a high of 65 degrees on Saturday, perfect running weather! I plan on running in shorts and sports bra but am packing shirts just in case as well as a jacket to wear before the run!! Since it is an all girl, "Diva" themed race, I am going for a black and pink running theme..no costume like for Disney but I always like to get in the theme for things!
Besides the important clothes, I am packing sunblock (can still get burnt in 60 degree weather!), my garmin forerunner, chapstick, my chew blocks that I chew that miles 3, 6, 9, and 11, sweaty bands (I am hoping they have a stand at the expo tomorrow!), and my pre race breakfast...toast and peanut butter! Yes, I am packing bread and toast!

After Girls on the Run practice (can I just say that I am loving this program!), I stopped by the gym and did a quick butt and ab workout. I didn't want to do any legs because they have felt tight this week and I'm wanting them to be fresh and ready to go Saturday!

No comments: