Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dropping a pant size workout

Before I get into todays workout, I want to talk about the 1st day of Girls on the Run!

The excitement and energy that came from the 16 girls in my group was un-describable. I couldn't help but not smile the whole time seeing how much fun they were having by incorporating running into a simple "Get To Know Each Other' game. Most of, if not, all of the girls already knew each other because they go to the same school and are in the same class, but they were still getting to know little details about each other. After this first day, I can already tell the hype behind the program :)

Now, onto today's workout....

Decided to do a combo of a butt and leg workout and rediscovered this workout after doing a 20 minute workout on the elliptical:

 
KEEP CALM, IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY!

No comments: