Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Chilly running

Happy chilly Wednesday!
 
I hope everyone stayed bundled up today, it was a cold one!
Today was a run & arms day.
 
I was excited to try out a new top I got last week. Old Navy Popover Collar Running Top. I saw it on another fitness blog I follow and it looked liked a top that I could run in but also wear for comfort! After finding it during Old Navy's 30% sale, I couldn't wait to go for a run!
All bundled up and ready to go! Gloves were worn of course ;)
 
Shirt = fitted but not tight where you feel like you can't breath. Love the collar and how it has thumb holes in the sleeves :) Below is the link if you're interested!
 
After a 4 mile run, I came in and switched out to a short sleeves shirt to do a quick round of biceps and triceps.
 
 
 

No comments: