Friday, November 22, 2013

Whatever Friday

TGIF!
 
 
Tomorrow is the Girls On The Run 5k which I am so excited for to see the girls celebrate all that they have been working for this season. Waking up at 6am on a Saturday though....I'm not too excited for.
 
ROAR! (*I'll explain what that means tomorrow ;) )
 
 
Today's workout was a random one that ended up being one of the "beast" workouts I've had in awhile.
Because of the warm temps we had to today, I decided to go for a run and ran about 3 miles. I came back into the gym to do 115 reps of my Plie Squats Challenge....
.............then decided to do the Better Booty workout. My glutes are gonna be feeling it after today and the run tomorrow (which I've heard is hilly!).
Next up? Abs!
40 crunches
5 weighted sit ups
30 scissors
30 oblique crunches
:25 plank
:20 side plank each
30 Russian Twists (with dumbbell)
20 Vertical Leg Crunches
15 Jacknife Sit Ups
:40 plank
 
Biceps for a Song: Pretty self explanatory. Put on a good upbeat song for about 3-4 minutes and do bicep curls. I closed my eyes to this one and just got lost in the song. Nice way to knock out some biceps.
 
I ended with an easy 20 minutes on the elliptical.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: