Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lower Ab Attack

Greetings from my first day of break due to a wintery mix.....that I am currently still waiting upon. Although I am a fan of missing school (who isn't?!), I do feel like it is a waste when nothing comes :/ But we shall see!

Yesterday's workout really focused on the lower ab section. The lower ab is always a hard spot for girls to tone, but this one is a good way to get it screaming.

A tip for holding a plank longer than you usually can: Get on your phone and check Facebook/Twitter/whatever. You don't see a timer or anything and time goes by faster than you think!
 
Another great thing about this workout is that you can do it at home....like when you are snowed in ;)
 
My little sister comes home today from college, I can't wait! :)  

No comments: