Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I Be Up At The Gym, Workin On My Fitness

I found this off of my friend's Facebook page and decided to give it a go today since my mom and I were going to be at the gym longer (Caroline's bus was getting in right across the street from the gym) and it was great to have a good routine going!

Some changes I made:
I did 20 minutes on the bike and 10 minutes on the treadmill
N0 5 minute headstand!! I would not finding balancing on my head relaxing! Nor would I be able to do that.
 
I am really stretching tonight because tomorrow, Caroline and I are going with my mom to a favorite class of her's since A) it is her birthday and B) she says it's a FANTASTIC class! The instructor really works you (weights on the back while doing push ups?!) and I want my body ready for this! Post will be happening on this!
 
 

No comments: