Monday, February 10, 2014

Butts and Abs!

Hello!!

There is nothing better than going to bed and feeling productive. I got a lot done after work today (which is a good thing cause apparently we've got another snow coming our way Thursday) and one of them was a workout that really worked my butt (gotta make sure the booty looks good in leggings ladies!) and abs!

I started out with 20 minutes on the stairmaster (bumped up my level by 2 and could tell the difference with the pace) before doing the following butt workout:
I've wanted to try some new ab workout that had me feeling some muscles working. I have no issue with my go to ab workouts but needed something new to keep me alert! The windmills portion of this definitely did! 
I had no idea what Mason twists were...just another way of saying Russian twists! 

Now to finish cheering on the Hoos against Maryland! Good night ya'll! 


No comments: