Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Upper Body/Abs

Another long Tuesday that makes me just want to crawl into bed. My legs are super sore from yesterday and with work and then standing on pool concrete for 3.5 hours, they will probably be sore tomorrow.

Today's focus was on upper body and abs.  I was limited for time so only did 10 minutes on the elliptical then went to the weight section to do this Biceps + Triceps workout. 
**20 lbs is heavy for me to bicep curl but I liked the challenge and also the relief of being able to go down to 15 then 10**
 

I decided to do the Ab Burner workout on my Nike Training Club because it was 15 minutes and that is exactly the amount of time I had left before I had to leave for the pool.

Unfotunately...for some odd reason...when I had 6 minutes left, the program kicked me out and my phone screen went blank. When I opened back up Nike Training Club, it brought me back to the main screen :( booo.

But I can give a brief summary of what the workout looked like:

1 minute of toe touches
1 minute of Russian Twists
:30 second plank
1 minute side plank (:30 each side)
1 minute Crazy Ivans (something I have never heard of!)
:30 second Recover

x3.


No comments: