Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekend Recap/USA shorts

Friday
Yay for weekend! 2 mile run in my new UMW Eagles carpis (thanks bubs! I need to get Radford running gear now!) 




then doing an arm & ab workout! The only con I have about this workout is that I feel it is majority arms and doesn't equal out arms & abs.
Friday night was spent watching the Olympics, eating thai and being with Ben :)

Saturday 
No workout day! Ben and I spent it having lunch at Devils Backbone Brewing Company before I was tortured into seeing The Lego Movie. :-l. 

Sunday
After Ben left, I headed to the gym and did a Full Body Workout. I am starting to gain a little appreciation for burpees...and I mean a little. I still feel dizzy when I do them but maybe that is just me?

And showed my American pride with my flag shorts and gold sweatband...USA!



What has been everyone's favorite sport so far in the Olympics?!


No comments: