Friday, February 21, 2014

Preparing for the Mud Run!

Thanks to the rain--downpour--we got this morning, it should make the Mud Run tomorrow extra muddy!I stopped by our local thrift store to get a pair of shoes to get dirty and not care about and got a pair of Asics ironically for $3! Which was paid for in quarters :-I I also got a plain white shirt from the Dollar Store that will also get thrown out. Not what to do about bottoms.....

After the gym, I met up with Tori to go pick up our bibs!
I'm a major fan of this race not starting till 9:30! Recap will come tomorrow! I'm ready to get down and dirty!

Workout 
I did a Cardio & Ab Workout after 30 minutes on the elliptical.I took yesterday off because my body was just exhausted and my upper back was really sore (guess shoveling finally caught up to me?).
Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: