Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Arms, shoulders, and back!

After 30 minutes on the ellipitcal, I spent the next 30 minutes focusing only on arms, shoulders, and back!

I did 3 sets of 15 for each of the following, weight varying:
Chest Press
Shoulder Pess
Vertical traction machine
Upper Back machine
Lat pull down
 
I did 3 sets of 25 for each of the following, weight varying:
Bicep curls
Tricep kickbacks
 
I then did 3 sets of 10 jumping jacks with 5 pound weights
 
To finish, I did Supermans for a hold of 30 seconds 3 times....then laying on my stomach on an exercise ball, lifted my back up and down for 3 sets of 15.
 
Hope you all leave your workouts feeling like a beast!
 
Healthy/workout tip of the day: Try to not wear your running shoes (if you are or plan are running alot) to the gym. The use of machines can wear down your shoes twice as much compared to just running in them. I always use my previous running shoes as my gym shoes :)
 
 


No comments: